The committee will meet both days from 8â€“5 p.m. in room N-3437 A-C, of the Frances Perkins Department of Labor Building, 200 Constitution Ave., NW, Washington, D.C. 20210.
Agenda items include:
- Standards update on hexavalent chromium silica, and assigned protection factors;
- ACCSH consideration of draft proposed rules: Cranes and Derricks, Respirator Qualitative Fit Test Protocol;
- Committee governance and work group assignments/tasks;
- OSHAâ€™s role in the National Response Plan; and
- Cooperative Programs update highlighting Voluntary Protection Programs for Construction.
Written data, views or comments for consideration by the committee may be submitted to the OSHA Office of Communications. Twenty copies are needed. Those submissions received prior to the meeting will be included in the record of the meeting.