The American Industrial Hygiene Association® (AIHA) has opened registration for its Fall Conference 2012 in San Antonio, TX, October 27 – 31.
Sponsored by AIHA’s Academy of Industrial Hygiene, Fall Conference provides a unique opportunity for occupational and environmental health and safety (OEHS) professionals to stay abreast of current trends, while finding solutions to everyday issues.
Fall Conference will include several exciting new features:
- 13 pre- and post-conference PDCs ranging from half-day to 3-day courses.
- Petrochemical/Oil and Gas track with sessions on “fracking,” CBRN respirator selection, Deepwater Horizon Response, and more.
- 3-day CIH Exam Preparatory Class, providing an intensive, high-level essential review for individuals preparing to take the American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH)
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) examination.
- Live access to select sessions through a Virtual Registration for those who can’t make it to San Antonio.
Fall Conference continues to provide unique experiences for OEHS professionals:
- Peer-reviewed Poster Session (abstract submission deadline is August 1)
- Thought-provoking General Sessions and a bustling expo
- Interactive discussions with experts in the field and cutting-edge platform sessions
- Excellent array of formats including workshops, interactive breakfast and lunch discussions, an award lecture, sessions with in-depth presentations and analysis, and exciting technical tours
- An opportunity to earn CM/CEU/COC points
To submit a proposal or to register for Fall Conference 2012, please visit www.aihafallconference.org.