Sierra Monitor intelligent carbon dioxide industrial gas detectors
Calibration required only every 12 months
The new Sierra Monitor Intelligent Carbon Dioxide Gas Detectors utilize IR sensor technology to provide the user with more than just another CO2 gas sensor. This network-enabled gas detector includes:
- Extended calibration frequencies only requiring calibration every 12 months, greatly reducing calibration costs
- Non-intrusive, one-person calibration for easy calibration
- User-friendly, 8-character, fixed and scrolling LED display for ease of set-up with understandable menus
- Network-enabled with a choice or combination of outputs:
- 4-20 mA
- Serial RS-485 Modbus RTU interface
- HART Communication
- SentryBus interface
- Optional 5-amp integral relays
- Infrared technology to accurately monitor Carbon Dioxide in the 0-5000 ppm range
- Cast aluminum or 316 Stainless Steel enclosures for hazardous area.
For more information about the new Carbon Dioxide IT Detector visit our website at: www.sierramonitor.com.
About Sierra Monitor Corporation
Sierra Monitor Corporation manufactures and integrates hazardous gas monitoring systems for industrial safety applications. With almost 30 years experience and over 15,000 installations of fixed gas monitoring systems Sierra Monitor is a technology leader in the industry. Sierra Monitor’s accomplishments include the first digital bi-directional multi-drop communication bus between sensors and controller, the first serial Modbus communication output for plant-wide systems, the first interface to third party legacy sensors and devices and the first cost-effective web-based graphical system for monitoring plant-wide hazardous gas conditions.