Sierra Monitor Triple-IR Flame Detectors
The Sierra Monitor 3600‐I Triple IR (IR3) Flame Detector detects fuel and gas fires at long distances with the highest immunity to false alarms. The 3600‐I IR3 can detect a 1ft2 (0.1m2) gasoline pan fire at 215 ft. (65m) in less than 5 seconds. The 3600‐I is the most durable and weather resistant flame detector currently on the market. Its new features include a heated window, to eliminate condensation and icing; HART capabilities for digital communications; lower power requirements; and a compact, lighter design.
Key features of the Model 3600‐I IR3 Flame Detectors are:
- Triple Spectrum Design ‐ for long distance detection and high false alarm immunity
- Sensitivity Selection ‐ to ensure no zone crossover detection
- Automatic and Manual Built‐In‐Test (BIT) ‐ to assure continued reliable operation
- Heated window ‐ for operation in harsh weather conditions (snow, ice, condensation)
Multiple output options for maximum flexibility and compatibility
- Relays (3) for Alarm, Fault and Auxiliary
- 0‐20mA (stepped)
- HART Protocol for maintenance and asset management
- RS‐485, Modbus Compatible
- High Reliability ‐ MTBF ‐ minimum 150,000 hours
- 2‐Year Warranty
- User Programmable via HART or RS‐485
For more information about Sierra Monitor Flame Detectors, visit our website at: www.sierramonitor.com/gas/flame/flame‐detector.php .
About Sierra Monitor Corporation
Sierra Monitor Corporation (OTC: SRMC.OB) manufactures and integrates hazardous gas and flame detection systems for industrial safety applications. With over 30 years’ experience and more than 18,000 installations of fixed gas monitoring systems Sierra Monitor is a technology leader in the industry.
For further information contact Stephen R. Ferree, Director of Marketing, Sierra Monitor Corporation, 1991 Tarob Court, Milpitas, CA 95035, 408‐964‐4450, toll free: 800‐727‐4377, Email: email@example.com