- OSHA Standards 29-CFR, Part 1910. Occupational Safety and Health Standards. 1910 sub part S (electrical) Standard number 1910.333 specifically addresses Standards for Work Practices and references NFPA 70E.
- The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Standard 70 - “The National Electrical Code” (NEC) contains requirements for warning labels. See NEC Article 110.16.
- NFPA 70E provides guidance on implementing appropriate work practices that are required to safeguard workers from injury while working on or near exposed electrical conductors or circuit parts that could become energized.
- The Canadian Standards Association'sCSA Z462 Arc Flash Standard is Canada's version of NFPA70E.
- The Institute of Electronics and Electrical Engineers IEEE 1584– Guide to Performing Arc-Flash Hazard Calculations.
Arc flash hazard software allows you to comply with the government regulations while providing your workforce with optimally safe working conditions.
Report Abusive Comment