Deadline for ISHN's Readers' Choice and ASSE Safety 2014 Attendee Choice Awards is Feb. 1
One entry puts you both awards programs
The deadline for entering the 2014 ISHN Readers Choice and ASSE Safety 2014 Attendee Choice Awards is fast approaching.
Companies can enter their best-of-the-best product(s) in any of ISHN’s 50+ EHS categories, but they must do it by Feb. 1.
Public voting begins in March – and you’ll have a chance to win one or both contests in each product category you enter!
- Must have launched on or after January 1, 2012.
- Any one company may enter up to (4) products: $395 for the first entry and $195 for each additional.
- Entries must be submitted online between October 1, 2013 and February 1, 2014.
- ISHN readers will vote on each category submission between March 1 and May 1, 2014.
- ASSE Safety 2014 attendees will vote on each category submission “live” at the ISHN Awards Gallery in Orlando.
- All awards will be covered in the July 2014 issue, in our eNewsletters, and on www.ishn.com immediately after the winners are announced.
ISHN Reader’s Choice Award Winners will announce the week of May 5, 2014. Safety 2014 Attendee Choice Award Winners will be announced on the last day of the show, June 10, 2014.
*Entrant must exhibit at ASSE Safety 2014 to participate in Attendee Choice Awards.
Click here to enter.