Most people know San Antonio as the home of The Alamo, but the city holds much more than just this historic landmark. Voted as one of the top 25 U.S. destinations by TripAdvisor, San Antonio has endless dining options, a boot-stompin' nightlife, convenient accommodations, and the premier OEHS conference of the year, AIHce 2014 + Stewardship.
Here, according to the American Industrial Hygiene Association -- co-sponsor* of AIHce 2014 -- are the top 10 reasons to visit San Antonio for AIHce 2014 + Stewardship.
1. Ease of Travel - San Antonio’s central location makes it a convenient destination from both the East and West coasts. No passport required!
2. 75th Anniversary Celebrations - AIHce and AIHA will celebrate 75 years at AIHce 2014. Be a part of this once-in-a-lifetime celebration!
3. Remember The Alamo - But don't forget about the other missions! Tour Missions Concepción, San José, San Juan and Espada at the beautiful San Antonio Missions National Historic Park.
4. World-Class Education - AIHce 2014 offers 58 professional development courses, 137 technical sessions, and, to help you stay certified, the opportunity to earn up to 52 CM credit hours.
5. River Walk - Winding along the banks of the San Antonio River, the River Walk hosts bars, shops, restaurants, museums and countless other "only in San Antonio" attractions.
6. Networking Galore - AIHce 2014 is jam-packed with social events, committee meetings and various other networking opportunities to help you build and retain quality professional relationships.
7. When in Texas - Get in the Texas spirit by dusting off your cowboy boots and hat and attending a rodeo, or showing off your moves at a Country Western dance hall. Yee-haw!
8. Inspiring Keynotes - Get your daily dose of inspiration from this year's prestigious lineup of General Session presenters: Peter Leyden, John Howard and Scott Nova.
9. Wine & Dine - Located in the 9-million-acre Texas Hill Country wine region, the Texas Wine Trail is composed of 30 wineries that host tastings, vineyard tours, food pairings, live music and more!
10. Everyone Else (in IH) is Doing It - Year after year, AIHce is considered the must-attend event among thousands of OEHS professionals worldwide. Don't miss your chance to meet and reconnect with some of the smartest and coolest professionals in the industry!
Save the most (up to $400!) when you register by Friday, March 14, reserve a hotel room within the AIHce block, and select any Premier Registration, which includes AIHce On Demand, the online learning library of Technical Sessions.
*ACGIH 2014 is co-sponsored by the American Conference of Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH).
Register today at www.aihce2014.org!