Air Systems International Inc. introduces its new 2014-2015 Master Catalog in print and digital forms.
The Catalog features Air Systems’ most popular items, including the Breather Box™, the Auto-Air Breather Box™, the Saddle Vent® Confined Space Ventilation Kits, the AIR-KADDY™ SCBA Storage Racks, UNI-PAK™ and PORTA-PAK™ SCBA Cylinder Systems, Ergo-Air® Carts , MULTI-PAK™ Cylinder Carts, MACK™ Multi Air Command Kits, Air-Light™, Air Light-II™, and Mini-Cube™ Portable Area Lighting Systems, and the Fume-Air™ Portable Fume Extractors.
Product categories include:
- Grade-D Air Filtration – portable, panel mounted and custom Grade-D air applications
- Breathing Air Compressors – plant and portable Grade-D breathing air systems
- High Pressure Breathing Air – fill compressors, fill assemblies, and containment fill stations
- Air Cylinder Carts – small & large cylinder air carts
- Custom Breathing Air Systems – custom carts, trailers, and plant filtration systems
- Fire & Rescue – air distribution for breathing, filling, and rescue applications
- Ventilation – centrifugal and axial blowers and confined space ventilation kits
- Portable Area Lighting – DC powered area lighting, including the award winning Air Light-II™ XP portable area light
- Environmental Control – fume extractors and HEPA vacuums
The new Catalog includes 10 pages of reference materials including Understanding Breathing Air Systems, Axial Fan vs Centrifugal Blower, Hazardous Location Identification, Ventilation Equipment for Hazardous Locations, and Confined Space Purge Time Estimating Chart.
"The Air Systems Catalog reads like a training manual full of information” says Stephen Durr, Marketing Manager. "We've designed the Catalog to show off our products while educating users on the proper use and applications."
To request a 2014-2015 Master Catalog, please visit www.airsystems.com/index.php/catalogrequest.
A PDF version may be downloaded at www.airsystems.com.
About Air Systems International Incorporated
Air Systems International is a privately owned company founded in Chesapeake, Virginia in 1984. Air Systems International manufactures Grade-D breathing air filtration units, air cylinder carts, confined space ventilation equipment, portable area lighting, and environmental control products.