FallTech, a leading manufacturer of fall protection products built for all industries where workers are exposed to falls from elevation, today announced the launch of two new non-penetrating specialty anchors – FallTech’s Parapet Wall Clamp and Window/Door Opening anchors.
FallTech’s Parapet Wall Clamp and Window/Door Opening Anchors are used primarily as overhead fall arrest anchorages for connecting vertical lifelines and self-retracting devices, both anchorage connectors install without tools and are lightweight enough to be safely moved as work locations change.
- Durable steel and aluminum construction for secure attachment and extended service life
- High degree of adjustability for use in a wide variety of work locations
- Multiple anchors can be used in succession to provide workers with potential for 100% tie-off
- Offer standard D-Ring connection for attaching wide variety of Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- OSHA compliant and designed for fall arrest or restraint
FallTech is a leading manufacturer of fall protection products built for all industries where workers are exposed to falls from elevation. Headquartered in Compton, CA and marketed globally, FallTech is staffed with engineers, product developers and experts dedicated solely to the design, testing and manufacturing of fall protection products. For over twenty years, FallTech has been outfitting people when they are exposed to fall hazards at work and tackling fall protection problems the way they happen in real life…one worker at a time. For more information, visit falltech.com or call 800-719-4619.