Werner today announced a new addition to their innovative line of Podium Ladders. The PDFS103 Fiberglass Podium Ladder is now available through select retailers nationwide. The introduction of Werner’s latest Podium product joins a growing family of Podium ladders, a new style of ladder that features an extra-large standing platform, allowing the user to face any direction while working. The wrap around guardrail also provides an extra point of contact and the HolsterTop® organizes tools and accessories at the top of the ladder where they are needed.
"We are continuing to build on the successful launch of our Podium family of ladders by offering options for all users—professional contractors to DIY enthusiasts. Now everyone can enjoy the benefits of this new category of ladders,” said John Werner, Senior Product Manager at Werner Co. “Now a available at an affordable price point, consumers will appreciate the added security and productivity of using this new style of ladder at home.”
Bringing comfort and security to the home
Through continued focus on creating safe home and work environments, Werner’s introduction of the Podium Ladder allows consumers and professional contractors to comfortably work at fixed heights for longer periods of time. The new PDFS103 Fiberglass Podium Ladder provides a reach height of 9 ft, the same reach as a traditional 5 ft stepladder. Now affordably priced under $99, the new Podium would be a welcome addition for any home related project, such as hanging a ceiling fan or adding crown molding.
Product highlights for the new PDFS103 Fiberglass Podium Ladder include:
- Work Facing Any Direction: Designed to provide a large standing platform that allows users to face any direction while accessing the project at hand.
- Podium Platform: Extra-large platform for more comfort; provides the feeling of standing on the ground.
- Waist-High Guard Rail: The extended guard rail wraps around the ladder top for more security and freedom of movement.
- Edge Bracing System: Provides enhanced strength and helps prevent rail damage.
- HolsterTop® to Store Supplies: With the HolsterTop® functionality, DIY enthusiasts can secure an arsenal of tools and accessories that are compatible with Werner’s Lock-In Accessory System. Whether there is a need for a Paint Cup or Utility Bucket, users have the ability to expand their work area at the top of the ladder.
- Load Capacity: With 250 lbs. load capacity and a Type 1 duty rating, the Podium will comfortably support you and your tools.
- Fiberglass Construction: The seven-layer fiberglass construction is non-conductive for working near electricity proving extra safety and peace of mind.
- Slip-Resistant: Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps provide an extra level of safety.
The entire family of Podium ladders are now available nationwide. For more information, please visit www.wernerpodium.com.
Werner, a WernerCo brand, is the world leader in ladders and has a complete line of climbing products designed for working at heights. The portfolio includes ladders, attic ladders, scaffolding, pump jacks, stages, planks, step stools, accessories and fall protection equipment including harnesses, lanyards, anchors and compliance kits. From ladders to fall protection, Werner provides a full line of climbing equipment that's engineered to give you maximum safety, durability and productivity at every height. All WERNER products meet or exceed applicable international safety standards. For more information, visit http://us.wernerco.com.
WernerCo is a privately owned, fully-integrated, international manufacturer and distributor of climbing products, fall protection equipment and jobsite, truck and van storage equipment. WernerCo has manufacturing, warehousing, sales and distribution facilities in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Mexico, Vietnam and the United Kingdom. WernerCo’s international headquarters are in Schaffhausen, Switzerland and its US headquarters are in Greenville, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit www.wernerworldwide.com.