The Middle East oil, gas and petrochemical industry is currently focusing on the operational side of process safety management (PSM) and evaluating the gaps in the current programs to further improve PSM performance while ensuring a systematic approach is implemented for reporting near misses.
The 7th Annual Process Safety Management Summit will be held from September 6-9, 2015 at the Rosewood Hotel in Abu Dhabi.
Request the draft agenda >>
Based on attendee feedback and a commitment to continuous improvement, this year's program will focus on how senior managers can improve their organisation’s approach to process safety. It will also focus on developing a ‘chronic unease’ mindset where leaders at all levels create a culture to be aware of weak signals, and make effective and timely challenges and interventions on risk assessments and decision making.
What's new for 2015:
- Hear keynote speeches from a leadership perspective on how to lead and enforce process safety during operations
- Learn from interactive round table discussions and engage in lively informal discussion about key topics related to the latest technologies and solutions in process safety
- Gain insights from panel discussions with open Q & A sessions on the latest initiatives taken by operators to control major hazard risks at their sites
- Listen to 95% operator-led presentations from leading NOCs and IOCs on their current goals
- Review new technologies in PSM through our interactive live product demonstrations
- Benefit from 60% NOC and IOC case studies on reporting strategies for near-miss incidents and the steps taken as a standard management protocol
- And much more...
Don't wait until it's too late - email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place at a low price.
Alternatively, if you have a product or solution to showcase in front of these stakeholders, email email@example.com.
Click here for a copy of the 2014 post event report.
Call for papers is now open - please submit your paper by April 10, 2015.