The all-new 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9002NC combines the best features of the Speedglas 9000 with cutting-edge optics and a sleek, modern look – all at a more affordable price. Designed with everyday working conditions in mind, it offers a range of improvements that help users weld with precision and accuracy:
- Improved optics provide a lighter, brighter and more realistic view that may allow better control of the weld puddle
- Built-in exhaust vents help reduce lens fogging
- Slim profile allows more freedom of movement when welding in tight spaces
- Improved comfort and ergonomically-designed suspension for a precise fit
- Suspension features a smooth ratchet for easy tightening – even while wearing gloves!
- Affordable price puts state-of-the-art technology within the reach of all welders, from beginners to experienced veterans
“For more than 20 years, the 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9000 set the standard for rugged, dependable protection.,” said Joe Hockett, US Marketing Manager, 3M Personal Safety Division. “By taking one of our classic designs back to the drawing board with real-world user feedback as our guide, we’ve engineered the Speedglas 9002NC to give today’s welders the same dependability and performance that made the 9000 so popular.”
Like all 3M Speedglas welding helmets, the 9002NC is an innovation from the 3M Personal Safety Division, which develops personal protective equipment based on decades of experience and a deep knowledge of industry standards. For more information, please visit 3M.com/SpeedglasNC and 3M.com/workersafety.
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world. Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3m.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.