New thermal jacket and bibs are first layer of defense against winter’s worst
For workers who need winter warmth, Ergodyne introduced N-Ferno® Thermal Jacket and Bibs today. Featuring a rugged outer shell, reinforcement zones, and and 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, these are the first layer of defense in the all-out war against frigid working environments.
“Our new jacket and bibs were designed to be aesthetically appealing and functionally smart,” said Alsie Nelson, product manager at Ergodyne. “Built to keep workers warm, dry and safe, these new outwear pieces pack a punch with innovative materials and smart features.”
The new thermal jacket and bibs are both made with a rugged, breathable 500 denier outer shell that is water- and wind-resistant, allowing moisture to escape but keeping snow, rain and wind out. Durable 1600 denier reinforcement zones cover heavy-wear areas (elbows, shoulders and knees) that need protection. Unique to these models, both feature 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation to help workers retain warmth during extended time outdoors.
The N-Ferno® 6466 Thermal Jacket now features an adjustable and removable hood, water-resistant audio pockets, adjustable cuffs with spandex sleeves to keep out the cold, reflective accents for high visibility, and more. Additionally, the N-Ferno® 6471 Thermal Bibs have convenient features like removable PE foam knee pads, a straight-leg design with interior elastic and snap closure, adjustable non-slip elastic straps and more. Updated fit, materials and 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation make these bibs better than ever, and pockets on the hip and chest provide ample storage and spandex side panels stretch to keep a comfortable fit.
“Layering is a smart way for workers to stay warm,” said Tom Votel, president & CEO, Ergodyne. “And these changes to our jacket and bibs were designed with layering in mind.”
6466 Thermal Jacket:
- Rugged 500 denier Nylon shell with breathable water resistant treatment
- 1600 denier Nylon reinforcement zones in shoulders and elbows
- Removable hood with adjustable draw cords for personalized fit
- Several pockets, including back document, larger front cell, interior audio and waterproof lined interior
- Underarm vents
- 3M™ reflective accents on front and back
- 3M™ 100-gram insulation in the body and 80-gram insulation in the sleeves
- YKK zippers
- Drawstring waist
- Adjustable cuffs with spandex sleeve and thumb loop to keep wind and elements out.
6471 Thermal Bibs:
- Rugged 500 denier Nylon outer shell protects from the elements – blocking wind and snow, and keeping out the cold
- 1600 denier Nylon reinforcement zones in heavy wear areas, knees
- Three pockets on hips and chest
- Spandex panels on the side for a more comfortable fit
- Full-length YKK zippers on each leg to easily put on and take off without removing work boots
- Removable PE foam knee pads
- “Be Tenacious” non-slip, adjustable elastic straps
- Straight-leg design with inner elastic bottom, snap closure liner to protect against snow and water
- 3M™ reflective accents help keep workers safe and seen
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to manage the elements, improve productivity and provide protection for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Equipment Storage Systems, and CORE Performance Work Wear® and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.