Casella joins the global community of occupational hygienists at the 11th International Occupational Hygiene Association (IOHA) International Scientific Conference on September 24–26 in Washington, D.C. As a global leader in air sampling, noise and vibration monitoring solutions, Casella will demonstrate its latest air monitoring, calibration and noise dosimetry technology that helps occupational hygiene professionals with “bringing better health to workers worldwide,” the theme of this year’s conference.
During the conference, attendees to the Casella booth #405 can expect to hear about the industry’s latest innovations around air sampling pump calibration. Sales Manager Jim Struthers will be present and available to discuss how: the Apex2 I.STM and Flow DetectiveTM products work together to ensure air sampling accuracy, to measure pulsation to required standards and report results wirelessly which provides valuable operational time savings.
“As the premier event for occupational hygienists, Casella is proud to show its latest technology at this conference as we continue to expand our US operations,” Struthers said. “We are looking forward to coming together with the global community for the common goal of improving health and safety in the workplace.”
Visit booth #405 to see real-time demonstrations of Casella’s latest innovations. Casella experts will be on hand to also share the technology’s data collections capabilities, a feature that further simplifies employers and contractors data traceability requirements. Showcased products will include:
- Flow Detective™ Air Flow Calibrator
- New electronic airflow calibrator designed to measure pulsation and the flow of any air sampling pumps to within two percent accuracy
- Suitable for flows up to 5L/min, rugged and field portable
- Saves valuable time undertaking pump calibrations
- Closed loop calibration can be achieved to avoid manual set-up when used with the Apex2 in less than 10 secs
- Apex2 I.S™ Personal Sampling Pumps
- Range of Intrinsically Safe (IECEx) and QPS certified bodily worn pumps designed to sample the air for contaminants that might pose a health risk, such as hazardous dust like silica
- Compatible with the Casella AirwaveTM App, enabling users to remotely access monitoring and easily collect and transmit data
- Casella 63x Series Sound Level Meters
- Designed for noise-at-work applications (ISO9612, OSHA) and environmental measurements to ensure regulatory compliance and protect hearing
- Versatile hand-held meter measurements which assist with the selection of hearing protection
- Can be used for site boundary noise assessment or noise nuisance complaints
- dBadge2 I.S™ Noise Dosimeter
- Personal noise dosimeter designed specifically to be used in potentially explosive areas, such as oil and gas, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Ideal tool for workplace noise assessments with a variety of advanced features for personal noise monitoring including audio recording and motion sensors to validate measurements
- multiple users can be measured remotely without disturbing the wearer
- Also compatible with the Airwave App
For more information about Casella’s latest monitoring and calibration technology, visit www.casellasolutions.com/us/en/ or stop by booth #405 during the IOHA Conference for a first-hand experience.
Casella is dedicated to reducing occupational health and environmental risks through a core competence in dust, noise and vibration monitoring. The company has provided precision instrumentation since 1799 and supplied eminent figures including Charles Darwin with instrumentation for exploration and scientific work.
Casella’s core purpose is to create technology aimed at improving the working environment of employees while providing robust data and equipment platforms to enable organisations to remain compliant with health and safety regulations. The company is expert in the integration of sensor technology and data management systems that further improve productivity and overall safety in the workplace.
Casella is a global business, part of the IDEAL Industries Inc. group of companies and has offices in the UK, US, Australia, China and India. Casella are supported by a network of distributors providing local service and support to those searching out solutions for risk reductions.