Casella will join safety, health and environmental management professionals from around the world on October 20–26 at the 2018 National Safety Council (NSC) Congress & Expo in Houston, Texas. Casella will showcase its latest air monitoring, calibration and noise dosimetry technology to visitors of their booth, #1739, in support of the NSC’s mission of eliminating preventable deaths at work, in homes and throughout communities.
Decision makers and distributors in a range of industries—from manufacturing to utilities—can visit booth #1739 and expect to see real-time demonstrations of Casella’s latest innovations, showing how personal air sampling pumps and airflow calibrators work together to ensure air sampling accuracy, how data collection capabilities work, and how site noise can be assessed with minimal effort from workers.
Products displayed at the 2018 NSC Congress & Expo will include:
- Flow Detective™ Air Flow Calibrator
- New electronic airflow calibrator designed to measure pulsation and the flow of any air sampling pumps to within two percent accuracy
- Suitable for flows up to 5L/min, rugged and field portable
- Saves valuable time undertaking pump calibrations
- Closed loop calibration can be achieved to avoid manual set-up when used with the Apex2 in less than 10 seconds
- Apex2 I.S™ Personal Sampling Pumps
- Range of Intrinsically Safe (IECEx) and QPS certified bodily worn pumps designed to sample the air for contaminants that might pose a health risk, such as hazardous dust like silica
- Compatible with the Casella AirwaveTM App, enabling users to remotely access monitoring and easily collect and transmit data
- Casella 63x Series Sound Level Meters
- Designed for noise-at-work applications (ISO9612, OSHA) and environmental measurements to ensure regulatory compliance and protect hearing
- Versatile hand-held meter measurements which assist with the selection of hearing protection
- Can be used for site boundary noise assessment or noise nuisance complaints
- dBadge2 I.S™ Noise Dosimeter
- Personal noise dosimeter designed specifically to be used in potentially explosive areas, such as oil and gas, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Ideal tool for workplace noise assessments with a variety of advanced features for personal noise monitoring including audio recording and motion sensors to validate measurements
- Multiple users can be measured remotely without disturbing the wearer
- Also compatible with the Airwave App
Sales Manager Jim Struthers will be available at the booth to discuss how the Apex2 I.STM and Flow DetectiveTM products work together to ensure air sampling accuracy, to measure pulsation to required standards and report results wirelessly which provides valuable operational time savings.
“The NSC Congress & Expo is the world’s largest annual gathering of safety professionals, and we look forward to the opportunity to interface with so many people that have a direct hand in ensuring safe working environments,” Struthers said. “We are proud to showcase our technology as we work to expand our U.S. operations and enable this community to reach their health and safety goals.”
For more information about Casella’s latest monitoring and calibration technology, visit www.casellasolutions.com/us/en/ or stop by booth #1739 during the NSC Congress & Expo for a first-hand experience.
Casella is dedicated to reducing occupational health and environmental risks through a core competence in dust, noise and vibration monitoring. The company has provided precision instrumentation since 1799 and supplied eminent figures including Charles Darwin with instrumentation for exploration and scientific work.
Casella’s core purpose is to create technology aimed at improving the working environment of employees while providing robust data and equipment platforms to enable organisations to remain compliant with health and safety regulations. The company is expert in the integration of sensor technology and data management systems that further improve productivity and overall safety in the workplace.
Casella is a global business, part of the IDEAL Industries Inc. group of companies and has offices in the UK, US, Australia, China and India. Casella are supported by a network of distributors providing local service and support to those searching out solutions for risk reductions.
Report Abusive Comment