Cority recognizes organizations committed to environmental, health and safety excellence with 2019 EHS Awards
Airbus, PPG, Tennessee Valley Authority, Toyota, and other industry leaders recognized for outstanding EHS program achievements at Cority Connect 2019
Cority, the most trusted provider of Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality (EHSQ) software, announced the winners of the 2019 EHS Awards, which recognize forward-thinking organizations and EHS leaders that have achieved exceptional safety culture, worker well-being, sustainability, and operational excellence results by leveraging the Cority true SaaS platform. The awards were presented during Cority Connect 2019, the company’s 19th annual user group conference, which brought together over 400 EHS professionals for three days of thought leadership, best practice workshops, and innovation.
The winners of the 2019 Cority Connect EHS Awards are:
EHS Impact Award
The EHS Impact Award recognizes the best-in-class work of an organization that has consistently demonstrated that health and safety is a central priority.
- Toyota Motor Engineering and Manufacturing North America – for continuously improving and standardizing risk assessments, chemical management, and sampling plans, resulting in improved data quality and a stronger safety culture.
EHS Excellence Awards
The EHS Excellence Awards commend organizations for their exceptional EHS programs and results.
- Airbus – for achievements in executing a global digital transformation with its Federated Information for Safety and Health (FISH) program, which harmonizes EHS data and processes across the organization.
- PPG – for achieving the lowest injury and illness rate in company history by connecting over 47,000 employees in 70 countries on a single system to manage its EHS programs.
- Siemens Healthineers – for demonstrating operational excellence by standardizing its EHS program and aligning people and processes on a consolidated system.
- Tennessee Valley Authority – for leveraging leading indicators, safety analytics, and operational data to map and reduce risk and increase transparency and the commitment of employees to a safety first culture.
EHS Expert Awards
The EHS Expert Awards are given to organizations that have demonstrated mastery in their fields and were selected to share their program successes at Cority Connect 2019:
- Con Edison
- Dow Chemical
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Marathon Petroleum
- Southern Company
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada
“The winners of this year’s EHS awards are industry leaders with best-in-class programs that are advancing safety culture, wellness, sustainability, operational excellence and digital transformation across their organizations,” said Mark Wallace, President and CEO, Cority. “We’re proud to recognize the phenomenal achievements of our clients and celebrate their dedication to continuous program improvement and innovation.”
Cority is the most trusted environmental, health, safety, and quality (EHSQ) software for assuring client success. Cority enables organizations to utilize EHSQ software to advance their journey to sustainability and operational excellence by combining the deepest domain expertise with the most comprehensive and secure true SaaS platform. With 30+ years of innovation and experience, Cority’s team of over 350 experts serve more than 800 clients in 100 countries, supporting 2.5 million end users. The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance.