Ergodyne announces launch of new trade-specific tool-tethering kits
Gravity be warned. There’s a new Drop Cop® in town. Five of them, to be exact, with the release of Ergodyne’s newest tool-tethering kits. Ergodyne is launching five kits that contain tethering solutions for the most common tools in a worker’s toolbox. Workers can choose their kit based on their specific trade: carpenters and laborers, concrete finishers and masons, glaziers, iron/steel workers, and scaffolders.
“We were the first in our industry to launch our existing tool tethering kits in 2016 and have had great success with those. These kits are different from our existing kits as these are intended to tether up an entire worker's tool arsenal." said Brent Velenchenko, product specialist, Ergodyne. Unlike previous tool kits from Ergodyne that were more tool-specific, these kits are made specific to individual trades, and include everything to completely tether one worker.
- 3183 Carpenter & Laborer’s Tool Tethering Kit contains solutions for tethering claw and sledgehammers, tape measures, speed squares, cordless impact drills/drivers, adjustable wrenches, pry bars, cat’s paws, pliers, utility knives, torpedo levels, jab saws, gloves and hard hats.
- 3184 Concrete Finishers & Mason’s Tool Tethering Kit has everything to tether hammers, tape measures, power grinders, trowels, edgers, floats, pliers, utility knives, gloves and hard hats.
- 3185 Glazier’s Tool Tethering Kit contains everything to tether flat bars, tape measures, pliers, cordless impact drills/drivers, utility knives, spray bottles, caulking and putty knives, gloves and hard hats.
- 3186 Iron/Steel Worker’s Tool Tethering Kit features solutions for tethering spud wrenches, hammers, tape measures, sleever bars, folding tapes, pliers, bolt cutters, cordless impact drills/drivers, gloves and hard hats.
- 3187 Scaffolder’s Tool Tethering Kit comes with everything needed to tether ratchets, scaffolding and adjustable wrenches, mallets, hammers, tape measures, scaffolding keys, levels, gloves and hard hats.
With 237 fatalities and nearly 46,000 reported injuries from dropped objects in the United States in 2017 (Bureau of Labor Statistics), the need to address dropped objects has never been greater. “Seeing those statistics really cements how important dropped-objects prevention is,” says Tom Votel, president and CEO of Ergodyne. “We’re excited about these kits because they make it simple and straightforward to tether tools and prevent dropped objects.”
These new tool tethering kits are available now through all Ergodyne distributors to help safety managers and workers prevent the costly damage of dropped objects.
To learn more, email email@example.com or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to provide protection, promote prevention and manage the elements for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Gear and Tool Storage, and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.