From Dentec Safety Specialists: The next generation of eye protection
"We have learned what the worker wants"
Claudio Dente, President of Dentec Safety Specialists, is happy to announce the latest developments in eye protection. Mr. Dente remarked, “Our new line has been designed with the worker in mind right from the start. Worker acceptance is key to a company’s safety program and we have learned what the worker wants.”
Features that have been improved
We examined comfort, fit, ergonomics, styling and of course, pricing and value. In our new eyewear line, we’ve used very lightweight material for frames and lenses that contribute to comfort. Features include:
- fully adjustable soft silicone rubber nose pieces available
- soft non-slip rubber temple arms available
- detachable foam collar available
- ratchet adjustable temples available
- optional lens colors and frame colors
- metal alloy frame available
- adjustable locking temples available
- Rx insert lens available
- Foam goggle-like fit available
- Closed-cell memory foam technology available
All products are certified to the latest edition of the CSA standard and meet ANSI. All products offer UV protection, anti-scratch protection, optional anti-fog protection. For more details, go to www.dentecsafety.com
About Dentec Safety Specialists Inc.
Dentec Safety Specialists presents industry with safety solutions, completely supported by PPE (personal protection equipment) training through the sales and service of 6 different product lines, including; head protection, hearing protection, respiratory protection, protective apparel, hi-viz traffic vests and eye/face protection.