“This years CURT CISE award recipients continue to present unparalleled safety results achieved through dedication and commitment by their entire company’s organization. Through the use of practices outlined in CURT's Owners’ Safety Blueprint, these contractor and owner organizations have honed their internal safety cultures and are approaching our shared goal – ‘zero incidents’,” said Art Goehry, chairman of the CURT Safety Committee.
The CURT CISE Owner Safety Awards were presented to:
Owner Company Operating Entity:
- The Dow Chemical Company, Engineering Solutions Construction Workforce
- ExxonMobil Chemical Baton Rouge Polyolefins, Baton Rouge, LA
- The Procter & Gamble Company, St. Louis, MO
- Merck & Co., Inc. Global Engineering Services West Point VAQTA/VVS Project
- Merck & Co., Inc. Global Engineering Services & MSD Haarlem, Haarlem Cold Store Project
NAICS Code 236: General Building Contractors
- 2MM man hours/year: Gilbane Building Company
- 500K to 2MM man hours/year: Caddell Construction Co., Inc.
- 2MM man hours/year: Shaw Constructors Inc.
- 500K to 2MM man hours/year: Performance Mechanical, Inc.
- 2MM man hours/year: Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure
- 500K to 2MM man hours/year: University Mechanical & Engineering Contractors