Timberland PRO® expands its industrial work boot line this season, with the launch of a new style created with outdoor professionals in mind. The Timberland PRO® Rip Saw provides state-of-the-art technology and out-of-the-box comfort to workers in the most demanding conditions. Key attributes include the brand’s exclusive Anti-Fatigue™ Technology, which absorbs shock and returns energy back to the foot, as well as abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard™ leather with a waterproof membrane to keep feet dry. The exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ (ISN) from Timberland features heel and forefoot pods with 'living hinges" inside the boot, which react and adapt to uneven surfaces, offering comfort, traction and stability. Timberland PRO also partnered with Vibram to create a unique "logger sole" for the Timberland PRO® Rip Saw, combining Timberland PRO® Ladder Lock™ technology with a traditional "logger heel" and wide angled treads to help release and expel dirt/debris while working.
“Our team worked vigorously over several years to develop the Timberland PRO® Rip Saw, taking into account consumer needs within the outdoor work space, and also, incorporating best-in-class technology and design aesthetics featured in our premium TiTAN® and Helix® lines,” said Xavier Kawula, Senior Product Manager for Timberland PRO. “The end result is a rugged, durable work boot that supports workers in the most demanding conditions, allowing each to safely stay on their feet, despite the work conditions or rough terrain at-hand.”
The Timberland PRO® Rip Saw work boot includes the following features:
- Timberland PRO® exclusive dual-density Anti-Fatigue Technology features molded, inverted cones that support, collapse and return in key pressure zones, providing higher energy return and resulting in all-day standing comfort and support
- Premium waterproof conventional leather and Ever-Guard™ leather with a waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PRO® exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ system for superior control, support and agility on all surfaces
- Composite safety toe shaped on the TiTAN® last for lightweight protection and superior fit (89656 and 91640 only)
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction. Vibram Fire & Ice outsole (89656 only)
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and increased durability
- Unique “finger grip” pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Available in four, 9” styles: steel toe (91640), composite toe (89656), soft toe (91641) and insulated composite toe (89656)
Ideal for comfort and protection in the harshest and most unpredictable environments, consumers can feel confident the Timberland PRO® Rip Saw is a work boot that provides the ultimate support on the job. Available in sizes 7-12, 13, 14, 15 M/W and, the Timberland PRO® Rip Saw is also equipped with the Timberland PRO® PowerFit™ comfort system for ergonomic fit and maximum support. Timberland PRO® also guarantees comfort and customer satisfaction with a 30-Day Comfort Guarantee. The Timberland PRO® Rip Saw is available online at www.timberlandpro.com and in Timberland PRO retail locations nationwide with an MSRP of $220-$260. Available July 26, 2013.
About Timberland PRO®
Timberland, a wholly owned subsidiary of VF Corporation, is a global leader in the design, engineering and marketing of premium-quality footwear, apparel and accessories for consumers who value the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland markets products under the Timberland®, Timberland PRO®, Mountain Athletics®, and Timberland Boot Company® brands, all of which offer quality workmanship and detailing and are built to withstand the elements of nature. The company’s products can be found in leading department and specialty stores as well as Timberland® retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America, South America, South Africa and the Middle East. Timberland’s dedication to making quality products is matched by the company’s commitment to “doing well and doing good" -- forging powerful partnerships among employees, consumers and service partners to transform the communities in which they live and work. To learn more about Timberland, please visit www.timberland.com.