J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. partners with U. S. Compliance Corporation to provide environmental compliance services
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc., and U. S. Compliance Corporation have formed a strategic partnership that provides clients with unmatched expertise in environmental and workplace safety, regulatory compliance, and related best practices.
“Together, we become an extension of each client’s business, leveraging the knowledge and experience gained from over 85 combined years of working with companies in all industries to attain and sustain environmental, health and safety compliance,” said Steve Murray, J. J. Keller’s senior director of consulting services.
Advisors work with clients to identify risk areas for their facilities and offer guidance based on their unique situation. The resulting structured program may include any combination of the following services:
• Facility walk-throughs to provide independent, third party evaluation of safety and environmental processes.
• Regularly scheduled visits throughout the year to supply necessary training, review permitting, and conduct additional facility walk-throughs.
• Environmental permitting, compliance reporting, and review of systems to ensure compliance throughout the year.
• Development of a site-specific Compliance Calendar with activities and deadlines to ensure compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
• Ongoing regulatory support between visits, including agency inspections, vendor request, and general questions.
• Integration of online training and online management tools to make regulatory content and training consistent and accessible.
Together, J. J. Keller and U. S. Compliance Corporation are ready to help clients develop a world-class compliance program. For more information about J. J. Keller’s broad range of consulting services, visit JJKellerservices.com.
About U. S. Compliance Corporation
U. S. Compliance has gained a reputation for being a credible, relationship-drive company, helping clients attain and sustain compliance with environmental regulations for over 25 years. Their specialists have extensive industry experience across North America, and many have master's degrees in Environmental or related fields, and pursue a wide variety of professional certifications in their areas of expertise.
About J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
Since its beginning as a one-man consulting firm in 1953, J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. has grown to become the most respected name in safety and regulatory compliance. Now over 1,300 associates strong, J. J. Keller serves over 420,000 customers — including over 90% of the Fortune 1000. The company’s subject-matter expertise spans nearly 1,500 topics and its diverse solutions include training via online courses, streaming video or DVD; online management tools; managed services; advisory services; compliance manuals and instructional publications; E-Logs and mobile technology, forms and supplies.
Professionals in transportation, manufacturing, hazardous materials, construction, and human resources rely on J. J. Keller™ in-house expertise to reduce risk and improve regulatory compliance, performance management and operational efficiency. For more information, visit JJKeller.com, JJKellerELogs.com and JJKellerservices.com.