RoofTop Freestanding Counterweight Anchor
This rooftop anchor does not require attachments to a working surface and provides a safe and versatile fall arrest tie-off point. A swiveling D-ring integrated into the assembly allows the worker to move freely 360Â°.
Features and Benefits:
- Safe and secure anchor
- Non-penetrating design
- Specialized load distributing design
- PVC coated base plates for durability
- Easy installation
- Lifting Kit available
NANO-LOK for Hot Work Use
The First Ever self retracting lifeline designed for welding, grinding and high heat applications is now available.
- Durable - reinforced webbing with Nomex®/Kevlar® fiber to withstand sparks, weld splatter and other high heat exposure.
- Versatile - 18 different Nano-Lok configurations to meet specific needs.
- Safe - meets OSHA and ANSI standards, arc flashed to 8 calories (8cal/cm2).
Nano-Lok™ Arc Flash Models
The best selling arc flash self-retracting lifeline just got better! Designed specifically for utility applications to provide the ultimate protection to workers in electrical transmission and distribution environments.
- Durable - Web lifeline with Nomex®/Kevlar® fiber and reinforced edges for superior wear resistance and durability.
- Mobility - 8 ft. (2.4 m) length: 33% longer â€“ gives increased access to anchor points.
- Versatile - 20 different configurations to meet virtually all arc flash needs including 2 unique designs for bucket truck and aerial lift applications.
- Safe - Meets or exceeds industry standards; ASTM F887-11, OSHA 1926.502, 1910.66, ANSI Z359.14, A10.32, and CSA Z259.2.2