Lion.com upgrade offers new benefits to industry
To provide expert training, regulatory updates, and peace-of-mind to hazmat shippers, hazardous waste managers, and other industry professionals nationwide, compliance training leader Lion Technology Inc. has launched the new, redesigned Lion.com.
US and international industry regulations are dense and complex, making it difficult for professionals to parse out the exact requirements that apply to a specific material, job, or facility. The redesigned Lion.com boasts features that make finding the right training fast and straightforward on any platform, as well as a number of exclusive benefits for Lion Members.
- Flexible, Responsive Design Now EHS, safety, and transportation managers can book employee training and check regulatory updates on a tablet, smart phone, or desktop computer
- Find the Right Training The Lion.com Course Catalog can be sorted by subject matter, learning style, location, job function, and more to help professionals find the training they need.
“Complying with industry regulations is a complex, difficult job. Finding the right training and getting it done should be easy, “ says Scott Dunsmore, VP of Business Resources and Development for Lion. “The new Lion.com adapts to EHS leaders’ needs to help them fit training into the important work they do to protect employees, public health, and the environment.”
New Features for Lion Members
Attendance at any Lion public workshop or an equivalent online course includes a full year of Lion Membership for access to regulatory updates, help and guidance from Lion’s expert instructors and research staff through the Finder Service, and special pricing on select Lion training products.
Lion Members can now login to Lion.com/Members and submit questions to Lion’s experts using a responsive web form. Questions are tracked and archived on the site, and users receive an alert when their question has been answered.
In addition to improvements to the Finder Service, the redesigned Member Area gives current Lion Members access to:
- Personalized, easy-to-find updates about new and changing industry regulations
- Blog and newsletter articles relevant to their interests and job responsibilities
- Their complete Training History, to stay up on DOT, EPA, and OSHA re-training requirements
The new Lion.com is Lion Technology’s latest action to provide industry professionals with the knowledge, tools, and guidance they need on the job. With public workshops in 65+ US cities, 24/7 online courses, instructor-led webinars, and now a more responsive, easy-to-use website, Lion helps industry leaders nationwide find the training they need to keep up with changing environmental, transportation, and safety regulations.