The American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) is seeking speakers for its upcoming AIHce 2016, which will be held in Baltimore, MD May 21-26, 2016.
AIHA said the approximately 5,000 attendees at its 2015 gave positive feedback, with 98% saying they learned at least one thing they can apply to their work and 92% saying they would attend AIHce again based on their experience.
The AIHce 2016 program offers content in the following areas:
- Core Sciences
- Hazard Communication
- Hazard Recognition and Evaluation
- IH Program Management
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Environmental Issues
- Regulation & Public Policy
- NEW! Thought Leader Track
- Big Data, Data Management & Interpretation
- Changing Workforce Demographics/Environment
- Emerging Markets/Global IH/OH Standards of Care
- Exposure Banding/OEL Process
- IH Value Strategy/Business Case Development
- Sensor Technologies
Click here to submit a speaker proposal.
Pre-conference Professional Development Course (PDC) Deadline: September 9
Technical Presentation (Main Conference Program) Deadline: September 21