Early registration deadline for AIHce 2013 is March 8
Annual conference will be held in Montreal this year
If you’re planning to attend AIHce 2013 in Montreal, registering by March 8 will bring you savings of up to $210.
The annual conference, designed to enhance knowledge of important topics and build strong relationships with other professionals, will offer a variety of courses, sessions, posters, lectures, workshops and luncheon discussions address professional development, scientific issues, management trends, industry innovations and more.
According to its sponsor, the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), here are the top 5 reasons to attend AIHce 2013:
- Technical sessions and PDCs on topics important to OEHS professionals, including product stewardship & sustainability at Stewardship 2013
- AIHce On Demand - Get the whole conference, not just the sessions you attend on-site. AIHce On Demand gives you online access to nearly 300 digitally-captured presentations. Included with all "Best Value" registrations!
- Numerous social events and networking opportunities to build and retain relationships
- A bustling Expo featuring 250+ companies displaying industry products and services
- Potential to earn up to 60 CM credits