Material handling equipment and safety products manufacturer, Wildeck, Inc., has introduced a new e-commerce website at www.wildeckpartsnow.com to allow customers to view and purchase genuine Wildeck® repair and/or replacement parts for its extensive line of products with the initial focus being VRC parts (Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors).
“We are excited to introduce our new Wildeck parts website,” stated Hubert Schlegel – Director of Marketing for Wildeck. “It was designed to make it easier for our worldwide customers, dealers, and installers to quickly find and purchase repair or replacement parts with a credit card, and to keep Wildeck mechanical or hydraulic VRCs performing at their maximum potential. It’s part of our continuing commitment to helping our customers’ projects run smoothly while making their operations safer, more efficient, and more profitable.”
The WildeckPartsNow website contains a variety of more than 70 Wildeck VRC parts grouped into eight categories for rapid identification and part selection. VRC part categories, include:
- Bi-Parting Swing Gates
- Single Swing Gates
- Vertical Gates
Benefits of the new “WildeckPartsNow” website, include:
- Ability to select and order VRC parts on-line 24-7, without having to locate a Wildeck representative or communicate with the factory.
- Secure ordering of VRC parts within minutes by providing a company credit card and billing information through PayPal®.
- Clear visuals of each VRC part, as well as component drawings, that make it easy for customers to quickly identify what they need.
- Future site expansion for Wildeck mezzanine and safety guarding product parts
- Intuitive, user-friendly website design for easy site navigation.
- Automatic calculation of estimated Freight and Sales Tax.
- Multiple shipping options, from UPS Ground to Next Day Air.
- Option to save billing and shipping information, allowing for quicker form fill-in and purchasing during future visits.
- Technical and VRC service support available at 800-325-6939.
According to Todd Canham, Product Manager for Wildeck Lifting Products, “Like other Wildeck products, VRCs represent a significant investment and in most facilities they are a critical material handling component allowing businesses to run smoothly, safely, and more efficiently. With proper inspection and maintenance, a Wildeck VRC will provide many years of reliable service, but if repairs are ever needed and discovered early through Wildeck’s recommended Preventive Maintenance Program, the new WildeckPartsNow website will make it easier to obtain the required repair and/or maintenance parts.”
Wildeck, Inc. – based in Waukesha, WI – is a member of MHI (Material Handling Industry Association), MHEDA (Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association), and the NAEC (National Association of Elevator Contractors). The company is the largest manufacturer of manual and automated vertical lifts (VRCs), structural steel mezzanine platforms, safety guarding products in North America. Wildeck products, and those of its subsidiary Ladder Industries in Goodyear, Arizona, are sold through a dedicated and experienced network of customer-service-oriented dealers and systems integrators nationwide. They are used for the safe and efficient handling, storage, access, and protection of materials and personnel to improve supply chain efficiency and productivity.
Wildeck, Inc. is a subsidiary of Holden Industries, a 100% Employee-Owned Company. Please contact Hue Schlegel, Director of Marketing at 262-549-4000, ext. 2049, email@example.com for more information on the complete line of Wildeck® and Ladder Industries products and services; or visit www.wildeck.com or www.ladderindustries.com, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.