NSC Congress & Expo speakers: From football players to art museum directors
NSC President & CEO Debbie Hersman and football legend Terry Bradshaw will kick off the 2016 NSC Congress & Expo in Anaheim, California. Bradshaw, co-host of Fox NFL Sunday and Hersman, President & CEO of the National Safety Council, will speak during the opening session on Monday, Oct. 17 from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Other speakers and their topics include:
- Adam Levine, Ph.D., Assistant Director, Toledo Museum of Art
- Susan L. Koen, Ph.D., CEO & Founder, RoundTheClock Resources, Inc., a DEKRA Company
Levine and Koen will discuss the intersection of science and art, human performance and workplace safety through the new lens of leading-edge research in the field of neuroscience.
- E.Scott Geller, PHD, Senior Partner, Safety Performance Solutions
- Charlie Morecraft, President and CEO, Phoenix Safety Management
Geller and Morecraft will talk about the human side of injury prevention.
- Carol Cambridge, CEO of Violence Free
- Carri Casteel, MPH, PhD, President-Elect Society for Advancement of Violence and Injury Research Associate Professor, Department of Occupational and Environmental Health University of Iowa
- Kevin L. Foust, Chief of Police & Director of Security, Virginia Tech Police Department
- Juliann Sum, JD, ScM, Chief of Cal/OSHA
Cambridge, Casteel, Foust and Sum will discuss: Understanding Workplace Violence: On the Job - On the Look Out. These experts will help attendees better define workplace violence, identify at-risk employees, and develop strategic and systemic countermeasures to protect people.
Click here more information on NSC Congress & Expo speakers.