Cell phone rules of the road
- If you’re thinking about making a call while driving, first ask yourself, "Is this the right time to make a call?"
- When you’re on the phone while driving, let the person you’re talking with know you're driving.
- Keep the call short.
- Use a hands-free device and speed dial to place calls.
- Never take notes or look up phone numbers while driving.
- Never use your phone in heavy traffic or hazardous conditions.
Be honest… how many of these rules of the road have you broken in the past week? Source: Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association (CTIA)