1) An injury or illness to an intimate body part or the reproductive system;
2) An injury or illness resulting from a sexual assault;
3) A mental illness;
4) A work-related HIV infection, hepatitis or tuberculosis cases;
5) Needlestick injuries and cuts from sharp objects that were contaminated with another person's blood or other potentially infectious material; or
6) Any other illness, if the employee independently and voluntarily requests that his or her name not be entered on the log.
Report Abusive Comment