Featured speakers include Michael Brandt, DrPH, CIH, PMP, AIHA vice president; Jeffery Lofgren, CIH, senior IH specialist, Travelers Risk Control; Joseph David III, CIH, CSP, IH technical director, Travelers Risk Control; and Nim Traeger, CIH, CSP, director of casualty services, Travelers Risk Control.
The webinar will present examples using the AIHA three-phase strategy to demonstrate the value of IH activities and programs that can make an impact on your company’s bottom line:
- Improving operational efficiency
- Improving employee morale
- Increasing capacity
- Decreasing employee absenteeism and turnovers
- Identify key business strategies that can benefit from IH activities and programs.
- Apply a business value proposition to IH activities within your operations using the AIHA Value Strategy.
- Key steps of an effective value presentation to make your business case for IH activities and programs.
Please contact Melissa Hurley Alves, AIHA’s strategic communications manager, at (703) 846-0740 firstname.lastname@example.org questions regarding the webinar. For more information on value and IH, please visitwww.ihvalue.org.