The Alliance of Hazardous Materials Professionals™ (AHMP) Knowledge Center www.ahmpnet.org/jump/knowledge_center.htm) offers more than 300 educational, continuing education and informational courses online that will fit the needs of every environmental, health, safety and security (EHS&S) professional with responsibility for hazardous materials.
The new AHMP Knowledge Center provides these valuable continuing education, informational and instructional resources:
- AHMP Online Course Libraryâ€”This is AHMP's comprehensive online library of hazardous materials management courses for all professionalsâ€”regardless of experience.
- AHMP Webinarsâ€”These affordable, periodic online seminars are focused on a timely EHS&S topic and are archived in the Webinar Library so you can access them at your leisure.
- AHMP's Online Essentials of Hazardous Materials Management Courseâ€”This valuable training and refresher course can help you prepare for the CHMM exam, earn recertification credit and also is a great cross-training tool for established hazardous materials professionals.
"For instance, whether you need to refresh your knowledge on practically any EHS&S topic or if you need to earn quick continuing education credits to retain your Certified Hazardous Materials Manager® (CHMM®) or another leading industry credential, the AHMP Knowledge Center has an online course that will fulfill your need," continued Calhoun.
In fact, an incredible 85 percent of AHMP Knowledge Center courses are eligible for continuing education credits upon successful completion from the Institute of Hazardous Materials Management and can be submitted to other EHS&S credentialing bodies for possible recertification credit.
Those new to the hazardous materials profession also will find an array of courses that will teach them the introductory information and knowledge they need to jumpstart their new career, noted Calhoun.
The features of the AHMP Knowledge Center also are outstanding benefits for those who take advantage of it. It is:
- Accessible 24/7 from anywhere in the world using any Internet-equipped computer or mobile device,
- Affordably priced so it doesn't break your department's continuing education budget
- Continuously updated and new courses added to ensure the educational content's timeliness and relevancy to your career â€” no matter the stage (beginning, mid-career or established).