Some of the questions OSHA has posed for public input include:
- What can the agency do to enhance and encourage the efforts of employers, workers and unions to identify and address workplace hazards?
- What are the most important emerging or unaddressed health and safety issues in the workplace, and what can OSHA do to address these?
- How can the agency improve its efforts to engage stakeholders in programs and initiatives?
- Are there additional measures to improve the effectiveness of the agency's current compliance assistance efforts and the onsite consultation program to ensure small businesses have the information needed to provide safe workplaces?
- What specific actions can the agency take to enhance the voice of workers in the workplace, particularly workers who are hard to reach, who do not have ready access to information about hazards or their rights, or who are afraid to exercise their rights?