The American Industrial Hygiene Association® (AIHA) will hold its 2012 CareerAdvantage Development Fair at the American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition (AIHce) in Indianapolis, June 18 – 20 from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sponsored by the AIHA Career and Employment Services Committee, this year’s Building Careers for Life development fair features sessions designed to help those in the occupational and environmental health and safety (OEHS) field advance their current careers and find and maintain positions in the industry. The CareerAdvantage Development Fair also provides an opportunity for employers and OEHS professionals to mingle and make important contacts.
Through the CareerAdvantage Development Fair Package, employers and recruiters can:
• Post up to three job listings on the main CareerAdvantage website until June 30, 2012
• Access the employer lounge onsite
• Access the expansive database of resumes until June 30, 2012
• Post a featured employer profile
Through the CareerAdvantage Development Fair Package, candidates can:
• Attend informative Seminars—including live mock interviews!
• Engage in speed networking
• Participate in résumé critiquing
AIHA will host career development seminars and workshops for AIHce attendees, including career counseling, free résumé postings, access to job listings, on-site interviewing, and networking. For more information and to view a schedule of the 2012 CareerAdvantage Development Fair, visit aihce2012.org/events-activities/career-advantage-2012, or contact Wanda Barbour, manager of Career and Employment Services, at (703) 846-0782 or email@example.com.