The American Industrial Hygiene Association® (AIHA) will hold its 2015 CareerAdvantage Development Fair at the American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition (AIHce) in Salt Lake City, Utah, June 1–3, 2015.
Sponsored by the AIHA Career and Employment Services Committee, this year’s CareerAdvantage Development Fair features sessions designed to help industrial hygiene (IH) and occupational and environmental health and safety (OEHS) professionals advance their current careers and find and maintain positions in the industry. The Fair also provides an opportunity for employers and OEHS professionals to network and make valuable contacts.
The CareerAdvantage Development Fair Package allows employers and recruiters searching for qualified personnel to:
- access hundreds of IH and OEHS résumés
- post up to three job listings on the CareerAdvantage job board
- select candidates for on-site interviews prior to attending the development fair in Salt Lake City
- network with OEHS professionals and other recruiters
- Through the 2015 CareerAdvantage Development Fair, candidates can gain access to:
- personal mock interviewing sessions
- résumé critiquing and improvement
- speed networking
The CareerAdvantage Development Fair at AIHce will feature career development workshops hosted by AIHA. Attendees will also have access to career counseling, free résumé postings, access to job listings, on-site interviewing, and networking opportunities.
For more information or to view a schedule of the 2015 CareerAdvantage Development Fair, visit http://aihce2015.org/networking-events/careeradvantage or contact Wanda Barbour at (703) 846-0782 or firstname.lastname@example.org.