The National Hearing Conference Association Scholarship Foundation (NHCASF) is a tax-exempt organization (501c3) that provides scholarship awards to graduate, post-doctoral and residency students who focus on applied/practical studies in hearing loss prevention at regionally accredited institutions/agencies. The Foundation fulfills this mission by awarding stipends to fund both the research of currently enrolled students and their attendance at the National Hearing Conservation Association (NHCA) national convention.
Many students have benefited from receiving the Student Research Award (SRA) and/or Student Conference Award (SCA) over the years and have become active, dedicated members of NHCA. NHCA members and non-members are encouraged to consider donating to one or more of the categories listed below.
All contributors and award recipients will be recognized in the conference program as well as on the NHCA website for their generosity.
1. "Patron Named” Student Conference Award: $20,000. Would you be interested in supporting the NHCASF by becoming a patron of a named Student Conference Award? The amount of $20,000 would provide a permanent endowment for a named Student Conference Award.
2. Student Research Award Sponsorship: Donate funds to assist Student Research Award recipients with their research projects.
3. Student Conference Award Sponsorship: Donate funds to assist Student Conference Award recipients with all their travel expenses to/from the conference.
4. Lodge a student: Donate to this category and you will help provide hotel accommodations for students during the upcoming conference!
5. Educate a student: Donate to this category and you will help provide financial assistance with the cost of student registration at the upcoming conference!
6. Transport a student: Donate to this category and you will help provide airfare and/or transportation for a student at the upcoming conference!
7. Sponsor a student: Donate to this category and you will help provide general financial assistance to a student attending the upcoming conference!
8. General endowment: Donate funds to this category if you do not have a specific category in mind from the above list.