The Fas-Trac® III Ratchet Suspension is the cure for head protection headaches!
MSA, the world’s leading manufacturer of protective helmets, introduces the Fas-Trac® III Ratchet Suspension, designed to improve comfort, retention and stability. Developed with input from hundreds of customers, the new Fas-Trac lll Ratchet Suspension was preferred by 92% of users over what they were currently wearing. Notable features include: a lower nape strap; three levels of nape adjustment; smooth rotation and secure hold ratchet; integral comfort pad cradles the back of the head and encourages airflow; no metal parts; an optional sweat-wicking accessory; and many more comfort features! The Fas-Trac lll Suspension is currently available in the following market-leading MSA Protective Helmets: V-Gard® (Caps and Full Brim Hats), V-Gard GREEN, V-Gard 500, SmoothDome®, Thermalgard® Caps and Topgard® (Caps and Full Brim Hats).
- For 100 years, MSA has been a pioneer in Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), and continues to innovate with the new Fas-Trac III Suspension.
- The Fas-Trac® III Suspension was designed specifically to upgrade the user’s head protection experience by improving helmet retention, comfort and stability.
- The Fas-Trac lll Suspension is currently available in the following market-leading MSA Protective Helmets: V-Gard® (Caps and Full Brim Hats), V-Gard GREEN, V-Gard 500, SmoothDome®, Thermalgard® Caps and Topgard® (Caps and Full Brim Hats).
The Fas-Trac III Helmet Suspension was designed with input from hundreds of customers
- The Fas-Trac III Suspension was preferred by 92% of users over what they were currently wearing.
The Fas-Trac III Helmet Suspension improves comfort, retention and stability
- Lower nape strap improves retention; it also adjusts for a customized fit at the back of the head.
- Three levels of nape adjustment allow desired fit, without interfering with line of sight or other protective gear, such as earmuffs and safety glasses.
- Ratchet offers smooth rotation with a secure hold.
- The graspable knob can be easily adjusted - even with a gloved hand!
- Comfort pad separates the inside of the ratchet from the back of the head, cradling the head while encouraging airflow.
- No metal parts used in the manufacturing of the suspension.
- Large sweat-wicking surface area covers the suspension headband and user’s forehead for added comfort.
- Optional sweatband accessory helps remove moisture and can be installed while the suspension is assembled in the helmet.
To learn more, visit www.MSAsafety.com/fastrac.
Established in 1914, MSA is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures. Many MSA products integrate a combination of electronics, mechanical systems and advanced materials to protect users against hazardous or life-threatening situations. The company's comprehensive line of products is used by workers around the world in a broad range of industries, including the fire service, the oil, gas and petrochemical industry, construction, mining and utilities, as well as the military. MSA’s core products include self-contained breathing apparatus, fixed gas and flame detection systems, handheld gas detection instruments, head protection products, and fall protection devices. The company also provides a broad range of consumer and contractor safety products through a joint venture with MCR Safety. These products are marketed and sold under the Safety Works® brand. MSA, based north of Pittsburgh in Cranberry Township, Pa., has annual sales of approximately $1.2 billion, manufacturing operations in the United States, Europe, Asia and Latin America, and 42 international locations. Additional information is available on the company’s Web site at www.MSAsafety.com. Information on Safety Works products can be found at www.SafetyWorks.com.