Experience our 2nd Annual Safety Summit with special presentations by
- Dr. E .Scott Geller
- Manuel "Manny" Rodriguez M.S.
- Dr. Timothy Ludwig
- Dr. Shawn Bergman
- Dr. Oliver North
By participating in the Safety Summit, you will learn:
- How Actively Caring influences your safety culture
- Cutting-edge behavioral approaches to Hazard Recognition
- How to motivate safe behaviors of your employees
- How to create state-of-the art Safety Culture Surveys
- How analytics can be used with safety metrics to target improvement efforts
- The power of engaging your workforce in safety
- Behavior-Based Safety basics
- How to get your supervisory staff involved in safety efforts
- Strategies for your Safety Culture Change
A sampling of sessions:
Hazard Recognition vs. Risk Tolerance:
Tomatoes or To-Ma-Toes?
In his presentation, Manuel "Manny" Rodriguez M.S. will address whether Hazard Recognition and Risk Tolerance are the same thing or complete strangers. Manny aims to educate the audience on the latest advancements in the area of hazard recognition, the study of risk tolerance, and the idea that organizations can improve hazard recognition and risk tolerance by focusing on both as cooperative mechanisms to improve safety. His hope is that the audience will be inspired to tackle the ambiguous world of hazard recognition and risk tolerance by taking a behavioral science perspective, improving their hazard recognition skills and lowering their risk tolerance.
20 Performance Hacks: A Quick Reference Guide to Improve Safety
In this breakout session, Manny will introduce participants to a methodology, known as Performance Diagnostic Checklist, that has supported a number of performance improvement efforts towards positive results.
This is only one of the many informative presentations we will be featuring at the Summit. Come and learn a variety of topics from the top thinkers in behavioral safety and beyond!