- Dr. E. Scott Geller
- Manuel "Manny" Rodriguez M.S.
- Dr. Timothy Ludwig
- Dr. Shawn Bergman
- Dr. Oliver North
By participating in the Safety Summit, you will learn:
• How Actively Caring influences your safety culture
• Cutting-edge behavioral approaches to Hazard Recognition
• How to motivate safe behaviors of your employees
• How to create state-of-the art Safety Culture Surveys
• How analytics can be used with safety metrics to target improvement efforts
• The power of engaging your workforce in safety
• Behavior-Based Safety basics
• How to get your supervisory staff involved in safety efforts
• Strategies for your Safety Culture Change
Click here for more information or to register.