New topics added to NSC Congress & Expo lineup
The National Safety Council Congress & Expo coming up in Anaheim, California Oct. 15-21 will feature more than 25 Professional Development Seminars, many of them new this year.
Seminars vary from one to four days in length and include refreshment breaks and lunch.
- Principles of Occupational Safety & Health (POSH) (4-day seminar)
- Incident Investigation: Root Cause Analysis; and Commitment-Based Safety, and
- Principles and Best Practices for Highest Levels of Employee Ownership of Safety.
Being offered for the first time this year:
- Reducing Critical Errors and Improving Critical Decisions
- Making Your Safety Message Clear and Compelling: Practical Ways to Improve Your Communication Skills
- Transforming Safety Committees Into High Functioning Safety Teams: Building Safety Leadership Capacity
Where to find information
Click here for information on these and other Professional Development Seminars.
Click here to register.