Ergodyne today introduced a host of new and improved hoist buckets to its ARSENAL® Gear Storage Line. The seven new hoist buckets include five models made of gray canvas and two others made of polyester. Two detachable polyester safety tops (5937, 5938) are available to secure the contents inside of the buckets.
“Our new hoist buckets have improved design, materials, and durability – all at a reduced cost,” said Brent Velenchenko, product specialist, Ergodyne. “They come in three different sizes with different connections on top of the handle, making them valuable for jobsites.”
Five of the new hoist bucket models – (5930, 5935, 5940, 5945, 5960) – are made of 24-ounce gray canvas with synthetic leather bottoms. The gray canvas is abrasion-resistant, looks cleaner and lasts longer on the job than standard white/beige canvas. The synthetic leather bottoms are durable and can withstand the harshest environments.
The other two new models (5970 and 5975) are made of lightweight polyester rather than canvas. Convenient nickel-plated Storm Drains™ allow liquids to drain and air to circulate in all of the new hoist bucket models.
Safety is the name of the game and these heavy-duty buckets can safely hoist up to 100 pounds (5970, 5975) and 150 pounds (5930, 5935, 5940, 5945, 5960) and are third-party certified statically to a 5:1 safety factor. Full features and benefits can be found below.
“Bringing tools safely to heights has never been more critical,” said Tom Votel, president and CEO, Ergodyne. “Worksites need buckets that look professional and act productive.”
- 24 oz. canvas main material synthetic leather reinforced bottom (5930, 5935, 5940, 5945, 5960)
- 900D polyester main material, 1680D PU bottom (5970, 5975)
- 900D polyester (5970, 5975)
- Nickel plated swivel clip hook (5970)
- Double action swiveling carabiner with captive eye (5940, 5945)
- Zinc plated alloy steel d-ring on handle for hoisting (5960)
- Zinc plated alloy steel d-rings built into handle ends for anchoring lanyards (5960)
- Molded plastic top ring to maintain wide opening for viewing and accessing contents
- High tensile strength web handle with leather reinforcement (All buckets, but the 5930 and 5935 only have a webbing handle with no carabiner, hook, or D-ring)
- Heavy-gauge nylon stitching
- Interior pocket
- Patented nickel-plated storm drain
- Maximum safe working capacity: 150lbs (68kg) (5930, 5935, 5940, 5945, 5960)
- Maximum safe working capacity: 100lbs (45kg) (5970, 5975)
- Third-party certified to a 5:1 safety factor
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to manage the elements, improve productivity and provide protection for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz®Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its®Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Equipment Storage Systems, and CORE Performance Work Wear® and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.