Sheakley Workforce Management adds safety staffing to Sheakley’s suite of HR services!
Today, Sheakley, a family owned, outsourced human resources specialty firm dedicated to recognizing and meeting the growing needs of employers, announced the rollout of its newest service - SAFETY MANAGEMENT STAFFING. This product will provide part-time, temp-to-hire, and direct placement of experienced, industry specific safety professionals to clients in the construction, healthcare, pharmaceutical, industrial/manufacturing, Army Corps of Engineers, Department of Energy, and mining industries.
Sheakley Workforce Management provides:
- Careful evaluation of the scope of each project to match the best candidates by experience, personality and approach.
- The resources for any size project, nationwide. We can meet the demands for shut-downs, outages, short and long term projects with one or multiple safety professionals.
- Recruiting, hiring, and training of safety professionals.
- A national database of safety professionals, which allows us to staff a project within a week or less.
- Safety professionals who also have access to our suite of safety training and consultative services.
- Monthly site audits conducted by our senior safety professionals and management team.
- Safety professionals that are held accountable through the use of electronic time sheets and GPS tracking.
- Comprehensive progress reports, including daily project safety observation reports and monthly trend analysis.
About Sheakley: Serving employers since 1963, Sheakley has continued to evolve beyond our industry leading workers’ compensation and unemployment programs to become one of the most respected and trusted providers of comprehensive payroll, time and labor management, and HR solutions and services. We proudly represent more than 50,000 clients nationwide.