Ergodyne adds new Hi-Vis sweatshirts and insulated bibs to GloWear® line
Ergodyne has announced the addition of two more solutions to its GloWear® line of hi-vis gear, aiming to help keep workers safe, comfortable and productive through increasingly unpredictable and extreme winter weather.
GloWear® 8928 Hi-Vis Insulated Bibs take warm, weather-busting protection and combine it with ANSI Class E compliant hi-vis for those clocking-in at worksites where heavy traffic and cold temps pose a double dose of on-the-job risk.
The new bibs feature:
- Resilient 300D polyester oxford construction
- Stretchy spandex side waist panels for added comfort and freedom of movement
- Adjustable elastic shoulder straps with quick-release buckle
- PU transparent coating for wind and water-resistant protection
- Scuff-resistant knee patches for extra durability
- Black accents in high-wear areas to hide dirt and grime
- 1 zippered chest pocket and 2 side hand pockets for storage
- Boot zippers for easy on and off without removing footwear
Meanwhile, Ergodyne’s new Hi-Vis Hoodies (in zip-up or pullover styles) might just be the closest workers are going to get to being coddled on the job, thanks to its soft ANSI-compliant polyester polar fleece construction.
The new hoodies also feature:
- 2” ANSI-compliant reflective
- Drawstring hood
- Black accents to hide dirt and grime
“We all know a comfortable worker is a more productive worker,” said Chris Cota, senior product manager, Ergodyne. “These new additions will certainly help them stay focused and be seen in the cold, with ANSI 107-2015 compliance for cold weather conspicuity that’s second to none.”
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to provide protection, promote prevention and manage the elements for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Gear and Tool Storage, and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.