Rite-Hite: How to keep your people Safe & Sound always
Safe + Sound Week (Aug 12-18, 2019) is a nationwide event held each August that recognizes the successes of workplace health and safety programs and offers information and ideas on how to keep America's workers safe. With OSHA, VPPPA and the National Safety Council all as major sponsors, the message that safe workplaces are sound businesses should resonate with everyone.
Why is having a health and safety program important? Because safety never stops. Not only do health and safety programs prevent injuries, but they also help your business reduce costs, improve compliance and increase productivity. Rite-Hite fully believes this and always has safety firmly at the top of our list when it comes to the products we produce.
What is at the top of your safety list?
• Safety at the loading dock
• Safety inside the plant
Learn how you can participate in Safe + Sound Week 2019!
NEW PODCAST: RITE FROM THE SOURCE
We've gathered our industry experts to bring you the latest information on all things material handling! From safety and security at the loading dock to energy savings and environmental control inside your facility, and everything in between, we cover it all! Each episode, released monthly, is loaded with helpful industry information.
AVAILABLE NOW! EPISODES 1 & 2
Episode 1 - Challenges Facing Industrial Facility Managers:
• Everyday challenges faced by facility managers
• Common issues addressed by people in the industry
• Industrial facility trends and questions that come up
• The Rite-Hite Fly-In program experience
Episode 2 - Bringing Safety to Every Dock:
• Dangers at the dock and innovative safety solutions
• Dock safety strategy and sequence of operations
• Light communication policies
• Advice for facility managers starting from the ground up