The American Industrial Hygiene Association® (AIHA) has announced that early registration period for the 2012 American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Exposition (AIHce) will be open until March 15th.
The conference, scheduled June 16 - 21, will take place in Indianapolis, IN and will include the latest in industrial hygiene technology, methodology, and innovation in the form of exhibits and presentations fromkeynote speakers.
The theme for AIHce 2012 is “Redefining Our Future.”
Registration for AIHce 2012 includes:
• General Sessions, oral and poster presentations, lectures, workshops and luncheon discussions.
• AIHce On Demand – the full conference available online -- in Best Value Registration.
• Optional educational events like courses, luncheon discussions, and technical tours.
• The PDC “Get Three” Guarantee: If attendees don't learn three new pieces of information during a PDC, their registration fee will be refunded.
• New education formats including the IGNITE session and Train the Trainer Workshop.
• An expo featuring 300+ exhibitors, an opening cocktail reception, complimentary Tuesday lunch, live demonstrations and prizes.
• Online abstracts, Program Planner, handouts and other educational e-tools.
• Networking opportunities including Committee meetings, career seminars, student programs, AIHF Fun Run / Walk, social events and numerous other activities.
To register or for more information about AIHce 2012, visit www.aihce2012.org.