“Once a year, the profession comes together at ASSE’s professional development conference and exposition. Every SHE professional should attend, there is nothing else better.” Courtney R. Harmon, GSP, STS, Halliburton
WIN BIG …. with Safety 2013!
Don’t leave safety to luck, Register for Safety 2013 in Vegas!
The American Society of Safety Engineer’s, Safety 2013 Professional Development Conference & Exposition at the Las Vegas Convention Center gives you the opportunity to evaluate your current practices, develop new skills, revitalize your passion for the profession and build a powerful community of colleagues. Throughout three education packed days, you will trade ideas with your peers and learn from today’s foremost leaders and thinkers.
- Earn CEUs and learn from industry experts at the first-rate education program for SH&E professionals
- Network in an unmatched professional environment with the SH&E industry’s best and brightest
- See a comprehensive collection of the latest SH&E products and services
The STAKES ARE HIGH! As an EHS professional, you are expected to have expertise in environmental management, ergonomics, industrial hygiene, product safety, workers’ compensation, construction safety and organizational management, in addition to the more traditional aspects of safety management and engineering. Safety 2013 encompasses all this and so much more!
“We want our attendees to really think about what they are learning and have the confidence and enthusiasm to put it into practice when they return to work.” Thomas E. Kramer, P.E., CSP, Safety 2013 Chair, PDC Committee
The networking JACKPOT! Be prepared to connect by sharing your ideas, challenges and success with a 4,000+ network of peers from around the country and around the world. Networking enhances your conference experience. Engaging roundtable conversations explore questions and issues that matter. The following roundtables are tailored to specific areas of interest:
- Fatigue in Transportation: Latest in Regulations & Research
- Mentoring & Coaching from the Common Interest Group (CIG) Perspective
- Overcoming Obstacles for Success: Consulting Survival
- Transitioning from Military to a Private Sector SH&E Career: Help & Hints
- Tools to Engage Employees & Effectively Sustain Wellness Programs
- Boom or Bust of the Oil Industry: How Do We Safely Manage?
- The Future of Risk Control
- Sustainability 101: What Does This Mean & What’s the Value?
- Power Communication for Women: How to Get Your Message Heard
- Emergency Management
- Developing and Mentoring the Young Safety Professional
- Integration of Ergonomics into a SH&E Management System
- Legal Aspects of Training
- Is There a Need for Safety Engineering in the Safety Profession?
- Best Practices for Fork Truck Operator Training
- Integrating Safety & Health into Green Construction
- Leveling the Global Playing Field: Developing & Implementing Valuable Metrics
It’s a SURE THING! You’ll get the education you can use immediately with 250 peer-reviewed sessions distributed among a variety of topics. Issues and trends are grouped by track topics and experience levels to allow you to focus on the information you need at your level.
(E) Executive level sessions
(A) Advanced 10 plus years of experience
(I) Intermediate six to 10 years of experience
(B) Basic two to five years of experience
Business Skills; Construction; Education; Emergency Management; Engineering; Environment; Ergonomics; Fire Protection Fundamentals; Government; Hazardous Material; Health; Healthcare; Industrial Hygiene; Insurance; International; Mining; Personal Development; Public Sector; Regulatory Issues; Risk Management; Safety Management; Security; Standards; Technical; Training; Transportation
With over 400+ exhibitors, the exposition is a FULL HOUSE, filled with a wide range of products, services, technologies and innovations to help take your SH&E programs to the next level. Visit the virtual trade show for a sneak preview of all the exhibitors at the show. Search by product category or company. Browse product information and schedule appointments ahead of time.
PRE & POST CONFERENCE
Maximize your learning experience with pre and post conference education. Over 50 workshops and seminars are offered before and after the conference where you can earn up to 5.3 CEUs, prepare for your certification, earn a certificate in Safety Management or the Executive Program in Safety Management, enhance your technical and management techniques.
Falls from height continue to pose serious risks to the health and safety of workers worldwide. The International Society for Fall Protection (ISFP), Fall Protection Symposium, will provide expert presentations and panel discussions covering a full range of global fall protection topics, including horizontal lifelines, models for fall arrest testing, and industrial rope access techniques.
Plus so much more! Executive Summit Panel, Occupational Health & Safety discussion with Assistant with OSHA, Academic Forum, Interactive research presentations, and so much more!
ATTENDEES RATE THE FOLLOWING GOOD TO EXCELLENT:
98% topic coverage
97% concurrent sessions
93% identify key issues and challenges facing the profession
90% new information
SHOW AT A GLANCE
WHAT: The American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) Safety 2013
WHERE: Las Vegas
WHEN: June 22-28, (Expo June 24-26), Las Vegas
CONTACT INFO: American Society of Safety Engineers
1800 East Oakton Street, Des Plaines, IL 60018
HOW TO REGISTER:
Four Easy Ways to Register
2. Call +1.847.699.2929
3. Download the registration from and fax to +1.847.768.3434
4. Download our registration form and email to ASSE, 33477 Treasury Center, Chicago, IL 60694-3400 USA