Embrace Your (cleaning) Geekness Day
July 13, 2013 was designated as “Embrace Your Geekness” Day.
Geek is now chic. But what does this mean for cleaning professionals?
Embrace Your Geekness Day could be a great time to acknowledge that you may have more cleaning geekiness in you than you realize.
To see if you are a cleaning geek, Kaivac, developer of the No-Touch® and OmniFlex™; Crossover Cleaning systems, has put together the following cleaning geek quiz. Take the quiz, check the answers below, and then rate your level of cleaning geekiness with our geek scale.
1. Which superhero most closely shares your world view?
The Brawny Man
2. Real (cleaning) men wear:
3. When sharing anecdotes with friends, your stories are usually about:
Flying to the moon
The battle between Jake and Colonel Quaritch in Avatar
4. In your free time, you’ve been known to write:
Lists of the supplies necessary to stock a well-equipped janitorial cart
5. Which idea frightens you the most?
A robot uprising
An android rebellion
A vacuum cleaner malfunction
6. What’s your preferred workout?
High and low dusting
7. What’s your best excuse to stay home from work?
My dog ate my suit and tie
The Martians have landed
It’s raining mops and buckets
8. Who would star in your dream movie?
Dr. Charles Gerba
9. Quick! Choose a memorable four-digit pin:
1138, from George Lucas’ first movie, THX 1138
2009, the year Avatar was released
2150, the model number of a no-touch cleaning machine
10. What is your dream car?
An Aston Martin DB5 with an ejector seat
A Delorean DMC-12 with a flux capacitor
A Chevy van
11. What is your preferred footwear?
Going barefoot, like my Hobbit friends
12. Who's the best role model for young girls?
Ruth Travis, former head of the IICRC
13. What do you remember most about the last restaurant at which you ate?
The paper towels in the restroom
1. The Brawny Man
4. Lists of the supplies necessary to stock a well-equipped janitorial cart
5. A vacuum cleaner malfunction
6. High and low dusting
7. It’s raining mops and buckets
8. Dr. Charles Gerba
9. 2150, the model number of a no-touch cleaning machine
10. A Chevy van
11. Nonslip shoes
12. Ruth Travis, former head of the IICRC
13. The paper towels in the restroom
8 to 11 answers correct:
Congratulations, you are a true cleaning geek!
5 to 7 answers correct:
You are a “near” cleaning geek—keep working on it!
3 to 5 answers correct:
You have very limited cleaning geekiness.
1 to 3 answers correct:
You, my friend, are not a cleaning geek.
Visit Kaivac on Facebook at: http://tiny.cc/sbkd5