Physio-Control is the world leader in external defibrillator/monitors and emergency medical response products and services. Simple, safe, and effective, LIFEPAK® automated external defibrillators (AEDs) from Physio-Control provide a critical resource to help a first responder—a colleague, a teacher, or simply a passerby—save the life of another human being.
Why choose Physio-Control?
- More EMS units around the world use LIFEPAK equipment than any other brand
- Every product developed and sold is clinically validated and backed by science
- More lives have been saved by LIFEPAK products than any other defibrillator
- Owned, operated, and manufactured in the USA
CR Plus® AED- Featuring the same advanced technology trusted by emergency medical professionals—yet simple to use—the fullyautomatic CR Plus AED is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest. Features include:
- A fully automatic model with a two-step operation and no need to push a shock button
- SafeGuard™ Battery System for redundant power supply
- Easy-to-position electrode pads
- ClearVoice™ audio prompts give calm, clear guidance
- Simple transition to EMS teams who also use LIFEPAK products
- One of the industry’s longest warranties at 8 years
LIFEPAK 1000 AED - The rugged LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator is an easy-to-use AED designed for professional responders. Features include:
- A large, intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings that are clear and easy to read.
- cprMAX™ Technology which minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
- Built for the harshest environments, the LIFEPAK 1000 is the toughest, most durable AED from Physio-Control.
LIFEPAK EXPRESS® AED- If you have limited budget or are working to find the right AED to meet a state mandate, turn to the LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED.
All LIFEPAK AEDs have the ability to escalate energy to industry-leading 360 Joules for difficult-to-defibrillate patients.
Visit www.physio-control.com or call 1.800.442.1142 today.