Werner, the trusted leader in the manufacturing of professional and consumer ladders, announces the introduction of an aluminum option to the growing line of Podium Ladders. The new aluminum Podium Ladder offers the same reach as a five-foot stepladder and is ideal for painting and projects that require working at fixed heights.
The introduction of Werner’s Aluminum Podium Ladder expands the company’s family of Podium ladders, which allow users to work facing any direction. These new ladders feature an extra-large standing platform that makes it almost feel like a user is standing on the ground. The PDA363 aluminum model is lighter than the Fiberglass Podium ladder, and allows homeowners and DIY enthusiasts to easily move around while feeling confident the 250 lbs load capacity gives the needed support.
Perfect for home improvement jobs that require working at a fixed height, the PDA363 Aluminum Podium Ladder is easier to set up, maneuver and use than scaffolding.
Home improvement projects like adding crown molding or lights have never been easier. The wrap around guardrail also provides an extra point of user support and the HolsterTop® organizes tools and accessories at the top of the ladder where they are needed.
“We like to offer a variety of products based on a customer’s application or need. Many of our ladders are fiberglass, which is perfect for construction jobs, but the lighter weight of aluminum is better for DIY, painting and other applications so it only made sense for Werner to expand the Podium family,” said John Werner, Senior Product Manager at WernerCo.
New Werner Aluminum Podium Ladder for the Home
Through continued focus on creating safe home and work environments, Werner’s introduction of the Podium Ladder allows consumers, and professional contractors, to comfortably work at fixed heights for longer periods of time. With home owners usually feeling less secure on ladders, the aluminum Podium Ladder is the perfect introduction to how safe and productive a user can feel on a ladder. Priced at $89, the new aluminum Podium is a welcome addition for any home project.
Product highlights for the new PDA363 Aluminum Podium Ladder include:
- Work Facing Any Direction: Designed to provide a large standing platform that allows users to face any direction while accessing the project at hand.
- Waist-High Guard Rail: The extended guard rail wraps around the ladder top for more security and freedom of movement.
- Edge Bracing System: Provides enhanced strength and helps prevent rail damage.
- HolsterTop® to Secure Supplies: With the HolsterTop® functionality, DIY enthusiasts can secure an arsenal of tools and accessories that are compatible with Werner’s Lock-In Accessory System. Whether there is a need for a Paint Cup or Utility Bucket, users have the ability to expand their work area at the top of the ladder.
- Load Capacity: With 250 lbs. load capacity and a Type 1 duty rating, the Podium will comfortably support you and your tools.
- Slip-Resistant: Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps provide an extra level of safety.
The entire family of Podium ladders are now available nationwide. For more information, please visit www.wernerpodium.com.
WERNER, a WernerCo brand, is the world leader in ladders and has a complete line of climbing products designed for working at heights. The portfolio includes ladders, attic ladders, scaffolding, pump jacks, stages, planks, step stools, accessories and fall protection equipment including harnesses, lanyards, anchors and compliance kits. From ladders to fall protection, WERNER provides a full line of climbing equipment that's engineered to give you maximum safety, durability and productivity at every height. All WERNER products meet or exceed applicable international safety standards. For more information, visit http://us.wernerco.com.
WernerCo is a privately owned, fully-integrated, international manufacturer and distributor of climbing products, fall protection equipment and jobsite, truck and van storage equipment. WernerCo has manufacturing, warehousing, sales and distribution facilities in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Mexico, Vietnam and the United Kingdom. WernerCo’s international headquarters are in Schaffhausen, Switzerland and its US headquarters are in Greenville, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit www.wernerworldwide.com.