HawsÂ® Announces Restructuring of Sales Department
January 12, 2011
Haws Corporation® has announced several changes to their Sales Department designed to better position the company to capitalize on current growth opportunities and to effectively align with their strategic planning.
- Tony Caiazzo, formerly Western Regional Sales Director since June 2006, will take on the responsibility of Director of Sales – West. Tony will take on added geographic responsibility while overseeing the highly successful Haws University. In addition, Tony will further add valuable support to product development initiatives.
- Tom Guile, formerly Central Regional Sales Director since January 2007, will also grow his geographic responsibility as Director of Sales – East and will oversee and enhance the Haws relationship with Affiliated Distributors, the largest wholesale buying and marketing group in North America.
- Larry Knight will continue to manage efforts in the government and healthcare segments but in addition will focus on developing Haws’ growing engineered and total solutions business as he moves from Sales Director for Health Care, Education and Government to Director of Business Development. Larry has been an employee since February 2008.
- Sam Sarver, formerly Eastern Regional Sales Director since 2005, will continue to effectively drive Haws’ leading line of products in the Industrial channel as Director of Sales – Industrial. Sam has been at the helm as the safety division has thrived and will continue to strengthen new initiatives and strategies for the coming year.
- Bob Hanby will be retiring at the end of 2011 but he will continue to manage his responsibilities in Canada and will provide beneficial support to the Brita® Hydration StationTM launch as the Director of Sales – Canada, Market Development. Bob has been an effective member of the sales team since February 2006.
- Michael Chambon is the newest member of the Haws team. For the past six months, Michael has been a valuable asset to both the Marketing and Sales departments as the Channel Consultant for the Brita® Hydration StationTM. Michael now joins the team full time as the Business Director – Brita® Partnership and he will continue to provide indispensable support to Haws product and channel development.