Ergodyne announced today an expansion to the CORE Performance Work Wear® line, with the addition of the new 6470 Thermal Bibs. This new addition marks the continued development of the outer-layer series in the CORE Performance Work Wear® product line.
Providing superior durability, weather protection and quality, the new bibs are the definition of tenacity, working hand-in-hand with Ergodyne’s CORE base- and mid-layers to provide the ultimate 3-layer system. Flexible and functional, the bibs offer occupational athletes everything needed to stay warm, dry and comfortable in the most extreme range of working conditions – with the added convenience of built in/removable knee pads, glove-friendly zipper pulls and full-length YKK® zippers on each leg for easy on/off.
“Our new CORE Performance Work Wear® Thermal Bibs not only deliver warmth and comfort, but style and design,” said Tom Votel, president and CEO of Ergodyne. “It’s okay. You can leave your brown duck work pants at home with these bad boys on the job.”
Ideal for anyone needing to stay dry and warm, the CORE Performance Work Wear® 6470 Thermal Bibs will be available January 2012 at all authorized Ergodyne distributors.
- Rugged 500D Nylon outer shell provides protection
- Armortex™ reinforcement zones in heavy wear areas
- Several pockets including hip and chest to store belongings and ensure they don’t get wet
- Full-length YKK® zippers on each leg for easy on/off
- Removable PE foam anatomically-shaped knee/shin pads to add a little extra cushion
- “Be Tenacious” non-slip, adjustable elastic straps
- Reflective accents make you visible in low light conditions
- Elastic side gatherings for extra comfort and a better fit
- Glove friendly zipper pulls
- Straight leg design with inside elastic gaiter to protect against elements
- Available in black – sizes M-3XL
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace®. What started 27 years ago with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, tenacious work gear; all precision crafted to provide protection, regulate temperature, and enhance productivity for workers on jobsites the world over.
The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Equipment Storage Systems, and CORE Performance Work Wear® and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.
For more information on Ergodyne and their complete line of gear, visit www.ergodyne.com or call 800-225-8238.